All 7 art Reviews

Silent suffocation Silent suffocation

Something about this piece really strikes me. In like all the right ways the perspective its in and the angle of it is pretty much perfect. the colors and the way you use them to make the glowing affect is amazing and with that it really still has this dark feel about it even with all the light used, i really like this peice!

Djoresh responds:

Thank you for taking the time to review, I am glad someone liked it =)

Mercy Mercy

I love the lighting in this one i'm not sure what it is about this one in particular but i thin it's the warmer colors that really compliment the lighting as even in the shadowed areas its very nice! your shading is impeccable, making every thing seem like it belongs! truly this piece is remarkable!

Urban Meng Urban Meng

i really enjoy this work! The colors really pop causing it to stand out to me. Your style and presentation is super clean as well overall i think its very nice!

Bile Bile

it almost looks like a very angry eren (titan for) from attack on titan!!!! lol but it looks rely good

Dia de los Muertos Dia de los Muertos

lazaka flaka esta muertos don't know if that's how you spell it but yea

slaurak555 responds:

algo flaco y muertos? gracias!

Kabutops Kabutops

its faaaaaaaaaaabulous

Hulk vs Vegeta Hulk vs Vegeta

well...the thing is, is that vegeta would destroy hulk....my reasoning behind this is because hulk maybe strong but his power level can't be more than a million at least i wouldn't think and vegeta is only in ssj1 he has full pawer super ssj1, ssj2, ssj4, and yes technically he can go ssj3 but its's never shown in the cartoon/anime. and also he has fusion with goku!!! so therefore vegeta would win......it's pretty obvious who i would want to win i think but i think just putting it ut there you should make one of Broly vs. hulk.....